- Disposed or willing to acquiesce.
- Disposed to acquiesce or yield; submissive; easy; unresisting.
- Resting satisfied or submissive; disposed tacitly to submit; assentive.
- <xref>willing</xref> to <xref>acquiesce</xref>, <xref>accept</xref> or <xref>agree</xref> to something without <xref>objection</xref>, <xref>protest</xref> or <xref>resistance</xref>
- resting satisfied or <xref>submissive</xref>; disposed tacitly to submit; <xref>assentive</xref>; as, an acquiescent policy.
- willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest