- The act of acquiring.
- Something acquired or gained.
- The act of acquiring or gaining possession: as, the <em>acquisition</em> of property.
- That which is acquired or gained; especially, a material possession obtained by any means, but sometimes used in the plural of mental gains.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Acquirements, Acquisitions</em>, etc. See <internalXref urlencoded="acquirement">acquirement</internalXref>.
- The act or process of acquiring.
- The purchase of one commercial enterprise by another, whether for cash, or in a trade of stock of the purchasing company for that of the purchased company.
- The thing acquired or gained; an acquirement; a gain.
- The act or process of <xref>acquiring</xref>.
- The thing acquired or gained; a gain.
- the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something
- an ability that has been acquired by training
- something acquired
- the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge