- Characterized by a strong desire to gain and possess.
- Tending to acquire and retain ideas or information.
- Making or tending to make acquisitions; having a propensity to acquire: as, an <em>acquisitive</em> disposition.
- Able or disposed to make acquisitions; acquiring.
- Able or <xref>disposed</xref> to make <xref>acquisitions</xref>; acquiring.
- <xref>Dispositioned</xref> toward acquiring and retaining <xref>information</xref>.
- eager to acquire and possess things especially material possessions or ideas