- To determine or decide by judicial procedure; adjudicate.
- To order judicially; rule.
- To award (damages, for example) by law.
- To regard, consider, or deem.
- To award judicially; assign: as, the prize was <em>adjudged</em> to him.
- To decide by a judicial opinion or sentence; adjudicate upon; determine; settle.
- To pass sentence on; sentence or condemn.
- To deem; judge; consider.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> To decree, adjudicate.
- To decree; decide; pass sentence.
- To award judicially in the case of a controverted question.
- To determine in the exercise of judicial power; to decide or award judicially; to adjudicate.
- To sentence; to condemn.
- To regard or hold; to judge; to deem.
- To <xref>declare</xref> to be.
- To <xref>deem</xref> or <xref>determine</xref> to be.
- declare to be