- Joining; having the quality of joining.
- One who or that which is joined.
- One who, or that which, is joined.
- Joining; having the quality of joining; forming an adjunct.
- forming an <xref>adjunct</xref>
- <xref>additional</xref>; neither basic nor primary: "adjunctive therapy"
- the property of two operations x and y, such that ax(ayb) = a, and ay(axb) = a
- a <xref>connector</xref> joining two components of the same weight, such as a <xref>coordinating conjunction</xref>
- a substance added as a supplement; often in the phrase "additives and adjunctives."
- joining; forming an adjunct