- Arranged or changed so as to match, conform, or function, especially in a specified way.
- Having achieved psychological balance, especially regarding others or the demands of everyday life.
- accommodated to certain requirements.
- having become accustomed [to surroundings, a situation. etc.]
- so tuned as to allow modulation into other keys.
- adjusted to produce a clear image; -- of an optical system (e.g. eye or opera glasses)
- Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>adjust</xref>.
- (especially of garments) having the fit or style adjusted
- having achieved a comfortable relation with your environment
- adjusted to demands of daily living; showing emotional stability
- altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation