- The act of mixing or mingling.
- The state of being mingled or mixed.
- Something that is produced by mixing; a mixture.
- Something added in making a mixture.
- The act of mingling or mixing; the state of being mingled or mixed.
- That which is mingled or formed by mingling; a compound made by mixture. An ingredient different in kind from that which gives a mixture its principal properties. In general, anything added; especially, any alien element or ingredient.
- The act of mixing; mixture.
- The compound formed by mixing different substances together.
- That which is mixed with anything.
- An instance of <xref>admixing</xref>, a mixing-in of something.
- A <xref>mixture</xref>, in some contexts
- the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- the act of mixing together
- an additional ingredient that is added by mixing with the base