- Of, relating to, or denoting an exact divisor or factor of a quantity, especially of an integer.
- An aliquot part.
- Forming an exact measure of something: applied to a part of a number or quantity which will measure it without a remainder: thus, 5 is an <em>aliquot</em> part of 15.
- That which forms an exact measure; an aliquot part: as, 4 is an <em>aliquot</em> of 12.
- To divide into equal parts which are a multiple or a submultiple of another quantity.
- An <ex>aliquot</ex> part of a number or quantity is one which will divide it without a remainder. Opposed to <contr>aliquant</contr>.
- Contained in the whole an integral number of times;
- a <xref>portion</xref> of a total amount of a solution or suspension.
- to separate a volume of solution or suspension into aliquots.
- an integer that is an exact divisor of some quantity
- signifying an exact divisor or factor of a quantity