- Any of numerous cnidarians of the class Anthozoa, including the corals and sea anemones, that grow singly or in colonies and live as polyps, without a medusa stage.
- Pertaining to or having the characters of the <em>Anthozoa;</em> anthozoic.
- One of the <em>Anthozoa;</em> an anthozoön.
- Pertaining to the Anthozoa.
- A marine invertebrate of the class <xref>Anthozoa</xref>, such as a <xref>sea anemone</xref> or <xref>coral</xref>
- sessile marine coelenterates including solitary and colonial polyps; the medusoid phase is entirely suppressed