- One who studies, collects, or deals in antiquities.
- Of or relating to antiquarians or to the study or collecting of antiquities.
- Dealing in or having to do with old or rare books.
- Pertaining to antiquaries or to antiquarianism; connected with the study of antiquities, particularly of such as are comparatively modern, and of such as have interest rather as curiosities than for their inherent or archæological importance: as, an <em>antiquarian</em> museum.
- An epithet applied to a size of drawing-paper, 53 × 31 or 52 × 29 inches.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="antiquary">antiquary</internalXref>, 1 and 2.
- An antiquary.
- A drawing paper of large size. See under <er>Paper</er>, n.
- Pertaining to antiquaries, or to antiquity.
- Pertaining to antiquaries, or to <xref>antiquity</xref>; as, antiquarian literature.
- A collector, student or expert of <xref>antiquities</xref> or <xref>antiques</xref>.
- of or relating to persons who study or deal in antiques or antiquities
- an expert or collector of antiquities
- of or relating to antiques or antiquities