- Too old to be fashionable, suitable, or useful; outmoded. <i>synonym</i>: <strong> old</strong>.
- Very old; aged.
- Grown old; obsolete or obsolescent; ill adapted to present use; old-fashioned: said of things: as, an <em>antiquated</em> law.
- Advanced in years; rendered incapable by age; superannuated.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Ancient, Old, Antique</em>, etc. See <internalXref urlencoded="ancient">ancient</internalXref>.
- Grown old. Hence: Bygone; obsolete; out of use; old-fashioned.
- <xref>old-fashioned</xref>, <xref>out of date</xref>
- so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period