- A transparent blue-green variety of beryl, used as a gemstone.
- A pale blue to light greenish blue.
- A transparent variety of beryl of a bluish or seagreen tint, used as a gem.
- A bluish-green color resembling that of the finest beryl.
- A transparent, pale green variety of beryl, used as a gem. See <xref urlencoded="beryl">beryl</xref>.
- The bluish-green <xref>colour</xref> of the sea.
- A bluish-green <xref>variety</xref> of <xref>beryl</xref>.
- Of a bluish-green colour.
- a transparent variety of beryl that is blue green in color
- a shade of blue tinged with green