- Consisting of, relating to, or being in water.
- Living solely or chiefly in or on the water.
- Taking place in or on the water.
- An organism that lives solely or chiefly in or on the water.
- Athletic activities performed in or on the water.
- Pertaining to water; watery.
- Living in or frequenting water: as, <em>aquatic</em> animals; <em>aquatic</em> plants.
- Practised on or in water: as, <em>aquatic</em> sports.
- A plant which grows in water.
- <em>plural</em> Sports or exercises practised on or in water, as rowing or swimming.
- An aquatic animal or plant.
- Sports or exercises practiced in or on the water.
- Pertaining to water; growing in water; living in, swimming in, or frequenting the margins of waters.
- Relating to <xref>water</xref>; living in or near water, taking place in water.
- operating or living or growing in water
- a plant that lives in or on water
- relating to or consisting of or being in water