- A strong clear Scandinavian liquor distilled from potato or grain mash and flavored with caraway seed.
- a Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caroway seeds; -- also called <altname>akvavit</altname>.
- A <xref>Scandinavian</xref> <xref>liquor</xref> that is 40% alcohol and <xref>distilled</xref> from <xref>potato</xref> or <xref>grain</xref> mash. Also called <xref>akvavit</xref>.
- A <xref>Polish</xref>, <xref>Ukrainian</xref>, or <xref>Russian</xref> drink that is a <xref>precursor</xref> or <xref>variant</xref> of <xref>vodka</xref>. Also called okovita.
- Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds