- A pipe or channel designed to transport water from a remote source, usually by gravity.
- A bridgelike structure supporting a conduit or canal passing over a river or low ground.
- A channel or passage in an organ or a body part, especially such a channel for conveying fluid.
- A conduit or channel for conducting water from one place to another.
- In <em>anatomy</em>, same as <internalXref urlencoded="aqu%C5%93ductus">aquœductus</internalXref>.
- A conductor, conduit, or artificial channel for conveying water, especially one for supplying large cities with water.
- A canal or passage.
- An artificial <xref>channel</xref> that is constructed to convey water from one location to another.
- A structure carrying water over a river or depression, especially in regards to ancient aqueducts.
- a conduit that resembles a bridge but carries water over a valley