- Relating to, similar to, containing, or dissolved in water; watery.
- Formed from matter deposited by water, as certain sedimentary rocks.
- Of the nature of water; abounding with water; formed by water; watery: as, an <em>aqueous</em> solution.
- Partaking of the nature of water, or abounding with it; watery.
- Made from, or by means of, water.
- an extract obtained from a vegetable substance by steeping it in water.
- one the humors of the eye; a limpid fluid, occupying the space between the crystalline lens and the cornea. (See <er>Eye</er>.)
- those which are deposited from water and lie in strata, as opposed to <contr>volcanic</contr> rocks, which are of igneous origin; -- called also <altname>sedimentary</altname> rocks.
- Consisting mostly of <xref>water</xref>.
- produced by the action of water
- similar to or containing or dissolved in water