- Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
- Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
- Relating to or being a person who does not experience sexual attraction.
- A person who does not experience sexual attraction.
- Not sexual; not sexed; having no sex, as a species or other group of animals which have no sexual system or organs.
- Neuter; being of neither sex, as some individuals of species in which other individuals are male or female, or as some stages in the growth of individuals which later develop into male or female.
- Effected or produced by other than sexual processes; agamic; agamogenetic: as, <em>asexual</em> reproduction.
- Having no distinct sex; without sexual action. See <xref urlencoded="fission">fission</xref> and <xref urlencoded="gemmation">gemmation</xref>.
- not involving sexual activity or sexual attraction.
- Not experiencing <xref>sexual</xref> <xref>attraction</xref>; lacking interest in or desire for sex.
- Not sexual in nature, not marked by sexual activity. (Compare <xref>Platonic</xref>.)
- Having no distinct <xref>sex</xref>, having no sexual <xref>organs</xref>.
- Without sexual action; <xref>reproducing</xref> by some other method than <xref>sex</xref>.
- A species which reproduces by asexual rather than sexual reproduction, or a member of such a species.
- A person who does not experience <xref>sexual</xref> <xref>attraction</xref>; a person who lacks interest in or desire for <xref>sex</xref>.
- not having or involving sex