- A device for converting a substance, especially a perfume or medicine, to a fine spray.
- One who or that which atomizes or reduces to atoms or very small particles; specifically, an apparatus designed to reduce a liquid to spray for disinfecting, cooling, perfuming, medicinal, and other purposes. Also spelled <internalXref urlencoded="atomiser">atomiser</internalXref>.
- One who, or that which, atomizes; esp., an instrument for reducing a liquid to spray for disinfecting, cooling, or perfuming.
- An instrument for reducing a <xref>liquid</xref> to <xref>spray</xref> or <xref>vapor</xref> for disinfecting, cooling, medical use or <xref>perfume</xref> spraying.
- a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist