- Of, relating to, or located near the axilla.
- Of, relating to, or located in an axil.
- In the <em>Crinoidea</em>, the pentagonal plate which supports the branched arms.
- In <em>anatomy</em>, pertaining to the axilla; contained in the axilla: as, the <em>axillary</em> boundaries; the <em>axillary</em> vessels.
- In the arthropod animals, pertaining to an articulation or joint: said of parts which are attached to the point of union of two joints or other movable parts of the body.
- In <em>botany</em>, pertaining to or growing from the axil (of plants). See cut under <internalXref urlencoded="axil">axil</internalXref>.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="axillar">axillar</internalXref>.
- Of or pertaining to the axilla or armpit.
- Situated in, or rising from, an axil; of or pertaining to an axil.
- Of or pertaining to the <xref>axilla</xref> or <xref>armpit</xref>; as, axillary gland, artery, nerve.
- Situated in, or rising from, an <xref>axil</xref>; of or pertaining to an axil.
- of or relating to the armpit
- of or relating to the axil