- Of, relating to, or resembling an axiom; self-evident.
- Of the nature of an axiom, self-evident truth, or received principle; self-evident.
- Full of axioms or maxims; aphoristic.
- Of or pertaining to an axiom; having the nature of an axiom; self-evident; characterized by axioms.
- <xref>Evident</xref> without <xref>proof</xref> or <xref>argument</xref>.
- Of or pertaining to an <xref>axiom</xref>.
- containing aphorisms or maxims
- of or relating to or derived from axioms
- evident without proof or argument