- Increase of nitrogenous substances, especially urea, in the urine.
- In <em>pathology</em>, a condition in which there is an excess of urea excreted.
- Excess of urea or other nitrogenous substances in the urine.
- An <xref>increase</xref> in the amount of <xref>nitrogenous</xref> material (such as <xref>urea</xref>) in the <xref>urine</xref>
- A condition that affects the muscles of horses, ranging from stiffness and mild cramps to the horse becoming unable to stand, with discoloured urine
- excess of urea in the urine