- A market consisting of a street lined with shops and stalls, especially one in the Middle East.
- A shop or a part of a store in which miscellaneous articles are sold.
- A fair or sale at which miscellaneous articles are sold, often for charitable purposes.
- In the East, an exchange, market-place, or place where goods are exposed for sale, consisting either of small shops or stalls in a narrow street or series of streets, or of a certain section in a town under one roof and divided by narrower passageways, in which all or most of the merchants and artisans in a certain material or metal, or any single class of goods, are gathered both for manufacture and traffic.
- A sale of miscellaneous articles in furtherance of some charitable or other purpose; a fancy fair. The articles there sold are mostly of fancy work, and contributed gratuitously.
- In the East, an exchange, marketplace, or assemblage of shops where goods are exposed for sale.
- A spacious hall or suite of rooms for the sale of goods, as at a fair.
- A fair for the sale of fancy wares, toys, etc., commonly for a charitable purpose.
- A <xref>marketplace</xref>, particularly in the Middle East, and often covered with shops and stalls.
- A <xref>shop</xref> selling articles that are either <xref>exotic</xref> or <xref>eclectic</xref>.
- A <xref>fair</xref> or <xref>temporary</xref> <xref>market</xref>, often for <xref>charity</xref>.
- Common misspelling of <xref>bizarre</xref>.
- a street of small shops (especially in Orient)
- a shop where a variety of goods are sold
- a sale of miscellany; often for charity