- A shoulder-held weapon consisting of a long metal smoothbore tube for firing armor-piercing rockets at short range.
- <xref>Crack cocaine</xref>.
- a <xref>primitive</xref> <xref>trombone</xref> having wide <xref>tubes</xref>
- an American <xref>shoulder</xref>-<xref>held</xref> <xref>rocket launcher</xref> used as an <xref>antitank</xref> <xref>weapon</xref>, used in <xref>World War II</xref>, shaped similar to the bazooka trombone
- by extension, any shoulder-fired rocket grenade launcher
- <xref>breasts</xref> of a <xref>woman</xref>
- a portable rocket launcher used by infantrymen as an antitank weapon