- The yellow to grayish-brown wax secreted by the honeybee for constructing honeycombs.
- Commercial wax obtained by processing and purifying the crude wax of the honeybee and used in making candles, crayons, and polishes.
- A matter of concern or business that pertains to someone.
- The wax secreted by bees, of which their cells are constructed. See <internalXref urlencoded="wax">wax</internalXref>.
- The wax secreted by bees, and of which their cells are constructed.
- A <xref>wax</xref> <xref>secreted</xref> by bees from which they make <xref>honeycomb</xref>; or, the processed form of this wax used in the manufacture of various goods.
- “<xref>Business</xref>”; in phrases like <xref>mind your own beeswax</xref> and <xref>none of your beeswax</xref>.
- To <xref>polish</xref> (something) with beeswax.
- cover with beeswax
- a yellow to brown wax secreted by honeybees to build honeycombs