- A kind of top coat or overcoat formerly worn by men.
- in Australian Pidgin-English, a married man: a husband.
- Gum benjamin. See <internalXref urlencoded="benzoin">benzoin</internalXref>.
- An essence made from benzoin.
- See <xref urlencoded="benzoin">benzoin</xref>.
- A kind of upper coat for men.
- Alternative form of <xref>Benjamin</xref>: a US $100 bill.
- A balsamic resin from the bark of Styrax trees used in perfumes, incense, and medicine; benzoin resin.
- A type of tree which produces benzoin or has similar properties; specifically, Styrax benzoin, Lindera benzoin, or Ficus benjamina; a benjamin tree.
- A kind of upper <xref>coat</xref> for men.
- (Old Testament) the youngest and best-loved son of Jacob and Rachel and one of the twelve forebears of the tribes of Israel
- gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation