- A small, exquisitely wrought trinket.
- Small and elegant.
- . A jewel; specifically, a jewel of gold richly wrought in the metal itself without the aid of precious stones. See <internalXref urlencoded="bijouterie">bijouterie</internalXref>.
- Hence<strong>2</strong>. An object of beauty of small size; something delicately pretty; any relatively small charming object.
- A trinket; a jewel; -- a word applied to anything small and of elegant workmanship.
- a piece of <xref>jewelry</xref>, a <xref>trinket</xref>
- a small intricately made metalworking
- small and elegant
- <xref>intricate</xref>; finely made
- a small and delicately worked piece