- A stew made with a white sauce.
- In <em>cookery</em>, a white fricassee; also, a minced dish, as of cold veal.
- A kind of crude soda, obtained at Aigues-Mortes, in France, by the incineration of <em>Salsola Tragus</em> and <em>S. Kali.</em>
- A kind of white sparkling wine made in southern France, often called <internalXref urlencoded="blanquette%20de%20Limoux">blanquette de Limoux</internalXref>.
- A large variety of pear. Also written <internalXref urlencoded="blanket">blanket</internalXref>.
- A white fricassee.
- A <xref>seafood</xref> or <xref>meat</xref> <xref>stew</xref> in white <xref>sauce</xref>.