- A lightweight sports jacket having pockets and notched lapels.
- One who blazes; one who publishes and spreads reports: as, “<em>blazers</em> of cryme,”
- A blazoner.
- Anything that blazes, or is intensely luminous or hot: as, the day was a <em>blazer.</em>
- A dish under which there is a receptacle for coals to keep it hot.
- A bright-colored loose coat, usually of flannel, worn by tennis- and cricket-players.
- One who blazes a tree.
- One who spreads reports or blazes matters abroad.
- Anything that blazes or glows, as with heat or flame.
- A light jacket, usually of wool or silk and of a bright color, for wear at tennis, cricket, or other sport.
- The dish used when cooking directly over the flame of a chafing-dish lamp, or the coals of a brasier.
- A semi-formal, casual <xref>jacket</xref>.
- A person or thing that <xref>blazes</xref> (marks or cuts a route).
- One who smokes <xref>cannabis</xref>; a <xref>stoner</xref>.
- One who spreads news, or blazes matters abroad.
- An older member of a sporting club, often with old-fashioned or conservative views.
- lightweight single-breasted jacket; often striped in the colors of a club or school