- Burning with a blaze.
- A name given to several plants; as, to <spn>Chamælirium luteum</spn> of the Lily family; <spn>Liatris squarrosa</spn>; and <spn>Aletris farinosa</spn>, called also <altname>colicroot</altname> and <altname>star grass</altname>.
- Present participle of <xref>blaze</xref>.
- Very <xref>fast</xref>.
- Very <xref>slow</xref>.
- Sexually attractive.
- Of tremendous intensity or fervor; <xref>white-hot</xref>.
- <xref>Exceedingly</xref> <xref>angry</xref>.
- shining intensely
- without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious
- a strong flame that burns brightly