- Hard liquor.
- An alcoholic beverage.
- A drinking spree.
- To drink alcoholic beverages excessively or chronically.
- To drink deeply, especially with a boon companion and to partial intoxication; guzzle liquor; tipple, Also <em>bouse, bouze, bowse.</em>
- Liquor; drink.
- A drinking-bout; a spree.
- A carouse; a drinking.
- any alcoholic beverage, especially a strong beverage such as whiskey.
- To drink greedily or immoderately, esp. alcoholic liquor; to tipple.
- Any <xref>alcoholic</xref> <xref>beverage</xref>.
- To drink alcohol.
- consume alcohol
- an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented