- A small cluster or arrangement of flowers.
- A fragrant smell, especially of a wine or liqueur. <i>synonym</i>: <strong> fragrance</strong>.
- See the extract. Also called <internalXref urlencoded="bouquet%20of%20herbs">bouquet of herbs</internalXref> and <em>fagot of herbs.</em>
- A nosegay; a bunch of flowers; hence, something resembling a bunch of flowers, as a cluster of precious stones, a piece or flight of fireworks, etc.
- An agreeable non-spiritous perfume characteristic of some wiues.
- A nosegay; a bunch of flowers.
- A perfume; an aroma.
- A bunch of <xref>flowers</xref>.
- The scent of a particular wine.
- a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present