- One whose occupation is to pack or put up things in boxes.
- One who fights with his fists; a pugilist.
- A bowler or low-crowned stiff felt hat; a billycock hat.
- [<em>capitalized</em>] A member of a Chinese association known as <em>Yi Ho Ch'uan Hwuy</em>, “The Righteousness, Harmony, and Fists Society,” organized in China in 1900 or earlier, ostensibly for the practice of athletics, but really as a league for the expulsion of foreigners and the uprooting of Christianity.
- One who packs boxes.
- One who boxes; a pugilist.
- A breed of dog.
- A <xref>participant</xref> (fighter) in a <xref>boxing</xref> match.
- A <xref>breed</xref> of <xref>stocky</xref>, <xref>medium-sized</xref>, short-haired dog with a square-jawed <xref>muzzle</xref>.
- A type of <xref>internal combustion engine</xref> in which cylinders are arranged in two banks on either side of a single <xref>crankshaft</xref>.
- The person running a game of <xref>two-up</xref>.
- someone who fights with his fists for sport
- a member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- a breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
- a workman employed to pack things into containers