- An open pan for burning charcoal, used especially for heating rooms in southern and eastern countries, such as Italy, China, Japan, etc.
- An artificer who works in brass.
- A name used on the northern coast of Ireland for the common sea-bream, <em>pagellus centrodontus.</em>
- Same as <xref urlencoded="brasier">brasier</xref>.
- An upright standing or hanging metal bowl used for holding burning coal for a source of light or <xref>heat</xref>.
- A worker in brass.
- large metal container in which coal or charcoal is burned; warms people who must stay outside for long times