- Any of various small aquatic animals of the phylum Bryozoa that form encrusting or branching colonies attached to surfaces such as rocks, pilings, and seaweed.
- In <em>zoology</em>, relating to the <em>Bryozoa.</em>
- One of the <em>Bryozoa.</em>
- Of or pertaining to the Bryozoa.
- Pertaining to <xref>bryozoa</xref>.
- A <xref>bryozoon</xref>.
- A member of a bryozoan <xref>colony</xref>.
- sessile aquatic animal forming mossy colonies of small polyps each having a curved or circular ridge bearing tentacles; attach to stones or seaweed and reproduce by budding