- A heavy, driver-operated machine for clearing and grading land, usually having continuous treads and a broad hydraulic blade in front.
- An overbearing person; a bully.
- One who bulldozes; one who intimidates others by threats of violence.
- A revolver.
- A horizontal geared press for bending, shaping, forming, upsetting, and welding heavy bars, rods, and other metal Shapes.
- One who bulldozes.
- one who <xref>bulldozes</xref>
- A self-identified group of white US Southerners who colluded to influence outcomes of post-Reconstruction elections by intimidating, coercing and bullying black voters and legislators, including burning down houses and churches, flogging and murdering opponents. Also known as "regulators". Later used to describe anyone who intimidated or bullied in a similar manner.
- A <xref>tractor</xref> with an attached blade for pushing earth and building debris for coarse preliminary surface <xref>grading</xref>, demolishing building structures, etc.
- A bully, overbearing individual.
- large powerful tractor; a large blade in front flattens areas of ground