- An electric signaling device, such as a doorbell, that makes a buzzing sound.
- A pickpocket.
- One who buzzes; a whisperer; one who is busy in telling tales secretly.
- A call or alarm making a low buzzing sound, used when it is desirable to avoid loud noise.
- A polishing-wheel used in cutlery-work.
- One who, or that which, buzzes; a whisperer; a talebearer.
- An <xref>insect</xref> that <xref>buzzes</xref>.
- A <xref>device</xref> that makes a <xref>buzzing</xref> sound.
- A <xref>police</xref> <xref>badge</xref>.
- a signaling device that makes a buzzing sound
- a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed