- A cyst of a tarsal gland.
- In <em>pathology</em>, a transparent swelling on the eyelid, due to inflammation of a Meibomian gland with obstruction of its duct. Also <internalXref urlencoded="chalaza">chalaza</internalXref>.
- A small circumscribed tumor of the eyelid caused by retention of secretion, and by inflammation of the Melbomian glands.
- A <xref>cyst</xref> in the <xref>eyelid</xref>, caused by <xref>inflammation</xref> of a <xref>blocked</xref> meibomian gland.
- a small sebaceous cyst of the eyelid resulting when a Meibomian gland is blocked