- A printed and glazed cotton fabric, usually of bright colors.
- Cotton cloth printed with flowers or other patterns in different colors, and now generally glazed.
- A corruption of <em>chinch</em>.
- Cotton cloth, printed with flowers and other devices, in a number of different colors, and often glazed.
- A <xref>painted</xref> or <xref>stained</xref> <xref>calico</xref> fabric, originally produced in <xref>India</xref>, and known for its brightly colored designs.
- a brightly printed and glazed cotton fabric