- To heal or become healed by the formation of scar tissue.
- To induce the formation of a cicatrice on; heal up (a wound).
- To form a cicatrice in healing; skin over: as, the wound <em>cicatrized.</em>
- Also spelled <internalXref urlencoded="cicatrise">cicatrise</internalXref>.
- To heal or induce the formation of a cicatrix in, as in wounded or ulcerated flesh.
- To heal; to have a new skin.
- To form a <xref>scar</xref>.
- To treat or heal a wound by causing a scar or <xref>cicatrix</xref> to form.
- form a scar, after an injury