- A coworker; an assistant.
- A subordinate bishop designated as an assistant and usually as a successor to the bishop of a given diocese.
- One who aids another; an assistant; a helper; an associate in occupation.
- One who is empowered or appointed to perform the duties of another. <em>Johnson.</em> Specifically
- The assistant of a bishop or other prelate. A permanent coadjutor may or may not be appointed, with right of succession.
- One who aids another; an assistant; a coworker.
- The assistant of a bishop or of a priest holding a benefice.
- An <xref>assistant</xref> or helper.
- An assistant to a <xref>bishop</xref>.
- an assistant to a bishop