- The coleseed or rape, a variety of <em>Brassica campestris</em> with very oily seeds. See <internalXref urlencoded="rape">rape</internalXref>.
- A variety of cabbage (<spn>Brassica oleracea</spn>), cultivated for its seeds, which yield an oil valued for illuminating and lubricating purposes; summer rape.
- A variety of <xref>cabbage</xref> (<xref>Brassica oleracea</xref>), cultivated for its seeds, which yield an <xref>oil</xref>, valued for illuminating and lubricating purposes.
- some other <xref>cole</xref> varieties
- Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop