- To join or become joined together; unite.
- To join together; bring into relation or contact; unite, as one thing to another.
- To associate or connect.
- Specifically To join in marriage.
- To form a union or league; come or act together; unite.
- To join together; to unite.
- To unite; to join; to league.
- To <xref>join</xref> together; to <xref>unite</xref>; to <xref>combine</xref>.
- To <xref>marry</xref>.
- To join as coordinate elements, often with a coordinating <xref>conjunction</xref>, such as coordinate clauses.
- To combine two sets, conditions, or expressions by a logical AND; to <xref>intersect</xref>.
- To <xref>unite</xref>, to <xref>join</xref>, to <xref>league</xref>.
- take in marriage
- make contact or come together