- Joined together; combined.
- Of, consisting of, or involving two or more combined or associated entities; joint.
- United; connected; associated; joined together; conjunct.
- In. <em>law</em>, a person connected with another in a joint interest or obligation, as a spouse or a co-tenant.
- United; connected; associated.
- two notes which follow each other immediately in the order of the scale, as <ex>ut</ex> and <ex>re</ex>.
- two tetrachords or fourths, where the same note is the highest of one and the lowest of the other; -- also written <asp>conjunct</asp>.
- <xref>joined</xref> together; <xref>combined</xref>; <xref>joint</xref>
- consisting of two or more associated entities