- Of or relating to marriage or the relationship of spouses.
- Pertaining to marriage; of the nature of marriage; matrimonial; nuptial: as, a <em>conjugal</em> union; the <em>conjugal</em> relation.
- Pertaining to the relation, of husband and wife; arising from or proper to marriage; connubial; individually, marital or wifely.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Connubial, Nuptial</em>, etc. See <internalXref urlencoded="matrimonial">matrimonial</internalXref>.
- Belonging to marriage; suitable or appropriate to the marriage state or to married persons; matrimonial; connubial.
- Of, or relating to <xref>marriage</xref>, or the <xref>relationship</xref> of <xref>spouses</xref>
- of or relating to marriage or to the relationship between a wife and husband