- Joined together; united.
- Acting in association; combined.
- Of or relating to successive tones of the scale, moving step by step.
- One that is in conjunction or association with another.
- One of the components of a conjunction.
- Conjoined; conjoint; united; associated; concurrent.
- A combination; an association; a union.
- United; conjoined; concurrent.
- Same as <er>Conjoined</er>.
- Either <xref>term</xref> of a <xref>conjunction</xref>
- An <xref>adjunct</xref> that supplements a <xref>sentence</xref> with <xref>information</xref>, not considered to be an essential part of the <xref>propositional</xref> content, that connects the sentence with previous parts of the discourse, as "therefore" in "It was raining. Therefore, we didn't go swimming."
- <xref>acting</xref> <xref>together</xref>; <xref>collaborative</xref>
- bound in close association
- progressing melodically by intervals of a second
- involving the joint activity of two or more