- Following as an effect, result, or conclusion; consequent.
- Having important consequences; significant.
- Important; influential.
- Pompous; self-important.
- Following as the effect or result; resultant.
- Havingt the consequence properly connected with the premises; logically correct; conclusive.
- Assuming airs of consequence or great self-importance, or characterized by such affectation; conceited; pompous: applied to persons and their manners.
- An inference; a deduction; a conclusion.
- Following as a consequence, result, or logical inference; consequent.
- Assuming or exhibiting an air of consequence; pretending to importance; pompous; self-important. See <er>Consequence</er>, n., 4.
- Actionable damage, but not following as an immediate result of an act.
- following as a result
- having <xref>significant</xref> <xref>consequences</xref>; of <xref>importance</xref>
- something which is <xref>important</xref> or significant
- someone who is <xref>self-important</xref>
- having important issues or results