- As a result; therefore.
- By consequence; by the connection of cause and effect or of antecedent and consequent; in consequence of something; therefore.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Wherefore, Accordingly</em>, etc. See <internalXref urlencoded="therefore">therefore</internalXref>.
- By consequence; by natural or logical sequence or connection.
- As a <xref>result</xref> or <xref>consequence</xref> of something.
- <xref>subsequently</xref>, <xref>following</xref> after in time or sequence.
- (sentence connectors) because of the reason given
- as a consequence