- The state of being convex.
- A convex surface, body, part, or line.
- The character or state of being convex; roundness; sphericity. Also sometimes <internalXref urlencoded="convexness">convexness</internalXref>, <em>convexedness.</em>
- The exterior surface or form of a convex body.
- The state of being convex; the exterior surface of a convex body; roundness.
- the state of being <xref>convex</xref>
- a convex <xref>line</xref> or <xref>surface</xref>
- a <xref>measure</xref> of the <xref>curvature</xref> in the relationship between the <xref>prices</xref> and <xref>yields</xref> of <xref>bonds</xref>
- the property possessed by a convex shape
- a shape that curves or bulges outward