- Dalliance; flirtation.
- Effort to attract admiration, notice, or love, from vanity or for amusement; affectation of amorous tenderness; trifling in love.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> See <internalXref urlencoded="flirtation">flirtation</internalXref>.
- Attempts to attract admiration, notice, or love, for the mere gratification of vanity; trifling in love.
- An <xref>affectation</xref> of <xref>amorous</xref> <xref>tenderness</xref>, especially of a woman directed towards a man.
- playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest