- To mislead by means of a petty trick or fraud; deceive.
- To persuade or induce to do something by cajoling or wheedling.
- To obtain by deceit or persuasion.
- To act deceitfully.
- An obsolete spelling of <internalXref urlencoded="cousin">cousin</internalXref>.
- To cheat; defraud.
- To deceive; beguile; entice.
- To practise cheating; act dishonestly or deceitfully.
- To deceive; to cheat; to act deceitfully.
- To cheat; to defraud; to beguile; to deceive, usually by small arts, or in a pitiful way.
- To <xref>cheat</xref>; to <xref>defraud</xref>; to <xref>beguile</xref>; to <xref>deceive</xref>, usually by small arts, or in a pitiful way.
- be false to; be dishonest with
- cheat or trick
- act with artful deceit